I’ve been blogging for six years now and in that time I’ve tried my best to write something at least reasonably informative.
Basically after this paragraph what I write will just be random words partly from my sub-conscious and partly just from the mechanical typing of my fingers being left to get on with it while my brain disengages.
Walking tours of strange houses, a town and a goat, the river meanders long beyond what’s often known.
Girls cry and boys laugh as rabbits get shot and children often think of things that cause distress.
But lest not you wonder why the children care for nowt, as tomorrow brings the wonder of a susauge and gout.
The lights are bright as they shine in the sky, as they spin around and around on a pole up, down, high and high.
Lifting up to reach the starry hights of the day, the clouds are looking bright and shiny hiding in their way. Watch it cloud the plane is coming to break you apart – but you win you bold bold cloud as the plane just fly’s on through.
Enough of this nonsense, bring it to an end, write something sensible next time you fool.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Never new enough. (bigcontrarian.com)
- Animal or Vegetable? Strange ‘Ninja Seaweed’ Disappears When You Touch It (Video) (treehugger.com)
- Listening to Your Little Voice (cathystucker.com)
- Busy Busy (buggeringonwards.blogspot.com)
- Putting a finger on the problem… (catskillcottageseed.com)
- Is Pharma a Victim of Its Own Hype? (meganmcardle.theatlantic.com)