I love Comic Relief, I regularly work late into the night letting people know what islanders are doing and helping collect money – I’m not this year but that’s because we’re going regional.
However I will be going around the island all day taking photos, giving encouragement and generally making a pest of myself.
Basically the idea was to encourage people to submit their jokes about Jersey, funny stories from the island and hilarious situations that local comedian Charlie Daze could then turn into a stand-up routine.
And this year my leg hair is staying on my legs.
Still at least I have the ever amazing Outnumbered to look forward to and any other, easy to do, Red Nose Day ideas between now and next Friday are welcome.
I love outnumbered but am often relieved (having three children myself) at how un nervingly accurate it is.
Related articles by Zemanta
- My mug on the iPlayer (upyourego.com)
- Public humiliation (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Preview: Ministry of Secret Jokes (phillyist.com)
- Comic Relief: Boost your donation on Red Nose day without paying more (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jonathan Ross donates rare £40000 SpiderMan comic to Comic Relief (telegraph.co.uk)
- Win a ride with The Stig (telegraph.co.uk)
- Writer’s Relief: the Laughable Complexity of Legalism (seedlingsinstone.blogspot.com)
- Comic Relief Stars Reach Africa (netnewsdaily.com)
- Uncle Bryn, Nessa and Tom Jones in a new video to aid Comic relief (couchslobs.com)