So I decided that if I write a daily or even weekly diary with updates on my healthy eating progress – I might actually make some healthy eating progress – after being shamed into it from public opinion.
Unfortunately I forgot to take into account a couple of key things 1) how busy I am at work, 2) my desire to eat junk food and 3) my natural lazy state.
Since my last update – the real one where I talk about eating salads and raisins – I’ve had crisps, chocolate, cake, buscuits, crisps, cake, chocolate, coca-cola, pepsi and a whole host of other things designed to keep me in size 38 trousers.
Clearly the diet diary idea isn’t exactly working as planned – oh and I’ve got a taste for meringue nests which, although healthier than other foods – lose some of that benefit when eaten by the dozen.
With all that in mind – I’ll update when I’ve not done so well and not update when I’m doing well – basically if I’m eating well and am losing weight – I won’t write – If I’m eating junk and putting on weight (or at least staying as is) then I will write.
If you don’t hear from me in a month you’ll know I’ve either been replaced by salad munching aliens or my wife has had me hypnotised – either way HEEELP!!!
Oh and here is a quick food tip for you from my wife (who also hasn’t blogged in ages but has had a sick baby hanging around her neck).
Add carrot shavings to a banana muffin to give it a better consistency and a nicer taste.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Junk Foods (articlesbase.com)
- 6 Ways to Deliverance for a Junk Food Junkie! (dietriffic.com)
- My Response to a Raw Foodist (dietriffic.com)
- Advertising: After 48 Years, Pepsi Shifts to a New Ad Agency (nytimes.com)
- Blocking Adwords Activism Using Trademark Law (techdirt.com)
- 5 Tips to Maintain Healthy Eating Habits Over the Holidays (articlesbase.com)
- Children’s stories with not so happy endings (junkfoodscience.blogspot.com)
- Healthy Eating Diet Plan (articlesbase.com)